Monday, June 8, 2009

Famous Quotes

[***I DO NOT OWN this image/NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED***]

“I’d like to develop my skills to where I can be recognised as a good actress,” she said.

“That’s my end goal. It has nothing to do with the box office. It’s about peer recognition and critical acclaim, even on a small level. I mean, I’m not trying to take Cate Blanchett down. I just want to improve.” -Megan Fox, ,From The Press Association Hosted by Google.

Sure Megan..You are nothing but an amazing talented actress, and hopefully, (**im crossing my fingers**), that you wont take the Academy Award winner, Cate Blanchett down, with your "acting ability".

6 comments:

  1. go megan fox go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shetttt.... lawas ray ako!!haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. maglagot gid kong megan fox, na gid something nya nga maglagot gid ko...mas gwapo pa kag lawas mich woi

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ping... honest jd ka as always..hahaha
    ma-amaze ko sa iya lawas lng jd..plus shofa pd bya xa..pro ma feel nko na low iq xa..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. low IQ and fake lip...imagine...ana xa one time, di xa nahan macompare kang angelina jolie? how dare you megan

    ReplyDelete