Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Famous Quotes



[Image via WENN.] from perezhilton.com
"I think people are born bisexual and they make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bisexual."
"But I'm also a hypocrite. I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man."
Megan Fox - Esquire, June 2009
Yeah, she's pretty, so what? some people proclaim her as this sizzling hot new actress, but i say, she's just a filthy, no good white trash who looks like a tranny and talks like a retard. Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. naa jud kay dakong kalagot ni megan fox ping!!! makabasa gali sya sa atong blog!!! halaka!!! hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can feel the anger coming out sa mga posts lol

    ReplyDelete