Thursday, June 11, 2009

Famous Quotes

[***I DO NOT OWN these images/NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED***]

“When you think about it, we actors are kind of prostitutes.” Fox tells the July issue of British GQ. “We get paid to feign attraction and love. Other people are paying to watch us kissing someone, touching someone, doing things people in a normal monogamous relationship would never do with anyone who’s not their partner. It’s really kind of gross.
“I have this sort of promiscuous image. People assume I’m really overtly sexually aggressive and that I’m this wild child. And I’m not like that at all. I would rather have an image that is wild and promiscuous than to go out of my way to be proper all the time.
“There are some guys who think I’m going to be this little cupcake who’s going to bat my eyes and be like a receptacle for them. I shut them down immediately.”

Megan previously admitted to be very "sexually confident" saying she just needs a lot of sex. This tranny keeps on contradicting everything she says. Does she even think before she opens her opens her mouth? It seems like, this woman does not understand the whole purpose of the industry she's in. Actors make movies to entertain audiences, it is a form of art that demonstrates passion and creativity, and for some reason Ms. Intelligent here thinks it always has to be about sex. I say just STFU.

That's all she is, just pretty, nothing more.

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha ping naa jud kay dakong kalagot ni megan fox!!! ika tulo na jud na nga post!!! hahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. iya man gihilibtan akong angelina jolie beh, may ra ba gid unsa xa ka maau, lol...rein, i love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pinggg!! salamat!! expect more to come!!! hahaha ga study na gud ko unsaon pagcutomize sa font, color and so on and so forth.. haha.. seryoso na kaau ko..hahahaha

    ReplyDelete