Thursday, July 2, 2009

I love Megan Fox!

Megan Fox, the oscar worthy actress who not only has the body, but also the brains. Here are the top 5 things why i adore Megan:


1.) Megan has cute "toe thumbs". She truly is one in a million.




2.) Megan is a woman with power, manners, and Toilet Ettiqutte:

“I’m horrible to live with. I don’t clean. My clothes end up wherever I take them off. I forget to flush the toilet. Friends will tell me, “Megan, you totally pinched a loaf in my toilet and didn’t flush.”- Megan Fox,FHM, June 2007

3.) Megan is a great movie critic, she analyzes each and every detail of everything..hell, she's way better than me, and i could only wish i would have her talent in examining, and determining the real components of films.

“Ok, well let me tell you what [High School Musical] is really about. High School Musical is about this group of boys who are all being molested by the basketball coach, who is Zac Efron’s dad. It’s about them struggling to cope with this molestation. And they have these little girlfriends, who are their beards. Oh, and somehow there’s music involved. You have to get stoned to watch it."-Megan Fox, Esquire Magazine, June 2009

4.) Megan's got great wit that shows in her interviews.

“If you eat Chinese food, your farts come out like Chinese food. If you eat Mexican food, your farts come out like Mexican food. And milk, it’s like—you can smell the warmth in the fart. My wardrobe on Transformers always smells like farts, and I have no idea why.”-megan fox GQ, October 2008

"I don't want to have to be like a Scarlett Johansson – who I have nothing against, but I don't want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every single SAT word I've ever learned to prove, like, 'Take me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak.' I don't want to have to do that. I resent having to prove that I'm not a retard – but I do. And part of it is my own fault." -Megan Fox, Esquire

“I am pretty sure I am a doppelganger for Alan Alda. I’m a tranny. I’m a man. I’m so painfully insecure. I’m on the verge of vomiting now. I am so horrified that I am here, and embarrassed. I’m scared,”Megan Fox, Red Carpet Golden Globes 2009


5.) Megan is very humble.

“Look, are you aware of who ‘FHM’ magazine voted the Sexiest Woman Alive? ME! Not Angelina Jolie…it was ME! God, Jolie was lucky to make Number Nine! I’m only 21 and she’s like…ancient! I’m much hotter than her.” -Megan Fox,when a fan compared her to Angelina Jolie,.

http://hollywoodcrap.com/2008/05/17/megan-fox-thinks-shes-hotter-than-angelina-jolie/



[***I DO NOT OWN IMAGES/ NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED***]

2 comments:

  1. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    ngwonder ko wen na pd mu mgpost ug usob..i wud say i hav 2 b grateful 2 megan fox napapost ka nya na pd!nyaha! nyc 1 ping! bt super luod ang 2nd pic!!!;) grbe xa ka airhead sa??tsk2 bt shes still sexaaayyyyy..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahha GOOD JOB GFF! imuha jud gi sulat imuhang mga reasons!!! hahahahahaha!! mas naganahan na nuon ko samot ni megan fox!!! go megan go!!!

    ReplyDelete