Thursday, July 16, 2009

O.M.G.





if you're planning on watching Harry Potter and the Half -Blood Prince, well baby, get ready for THE best ride of your life.

i think the movie was very well done, the lighting, the special effects, the story lines, everything was perfect. i havent read the book (still planning on reading it this weekend) so i didnt know what to expect when i sat down that chair. i was sooooo excited, , i felt my stomach was gonna come out of my mouth, the feeling you get when u take your seat in that rollercoaster and trying to buckle yourself in, you're scared you might not like it or what might happen, yet you're eager and agitated to feel the rush and experience the adventure.


And at the end, i felt very satisfied, i was blown out of my mind. I had goosebumps, and i caught myself holding my breath in most parts.

i fell in love with whole Ron and Hermione little romance, it was cute, sweet, funny, and adorable. i couldnt stop smiling the whole time, seriously!!! no joke! i tried to cover my mouth, coz i felt like the person beside me was judging me, probably thinking, how stupid i was, LOL! they were adorable, i kept on elbowing my friend, every single time they come up..LOL!

I love Daniel, i do, i adore him, but is it just me, or does he look a little gayish in interviews and the red carpets.?! .But Daniel as Harry Potter?! Well come to mama honey....he was sexy as hell!!!! very manly...very confident......very "The Chosen One"


I was told a lot of the action scenes from the book were left out, which was a little disappointing. But if you havent read the book, like myself, you would definitely find the movie astounding, like i did.

The ending left me hanging though, and kept me wanting more and more of Harry Potter...i have got to read the 6th book so that i could get on with the 7th.

Go and watch Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, hopefully you'll find it breathtaking :) Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment