Sunday, August 9, 2009

Something's just not right...

smiley miley aka hanna montana
pic from just jared



Hmmmm... Where would I start? I would say there is A LOT going on that picture! For one thing her face looks entirely different the way it used to be... Could it be

a. Miley Smiley can't imitate how MK and Ash do their pout. ( FYI Miley: Say Prunes and then Pose!)
b. Make up? A little orange-y perhaps? Agree? AGREE!!!
c.Plastic Surgery maybe??? I doubt it. (Way too young but we never know. Right?)
d. I'm just paranoid and jealous of Miley Smiley and nothing is wrong!!!

What do you guys think? (wink, wink!)

I say this-is-my-blog-and-I-post-whatever-I-want-to-post!!! LOL

One quick question though, why is a 16 year old looking like a whore that night?

Note to Mich: I just don't get it why you like her so much??? (HAHAHA) Fill me up FB! No harsh reactions please!

MYLY

3 comments:

  1. ANSWER is D! YOU ARE just paranoid and jealous of Miley Smiley and nothing is wrong!!! nyahahahaha!

    hmmm... let me see... mayb bcoz i watch hannah montana ever since & i liked her there.. so nadala nko in real lyf..;)
    plus i like d fact that every1 s picking on her..mkes me thnk deyr jst insecure or sumthng..hehehe

    bt i dnt like her na todo2 jd uiii...so-so lng..haha plus i love d fact dat both of u hate her..pampasuya pd ug dagdag./.hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. paghilom mich!!!! unsay so-so lang? if i know naa na kay poster, bag, and all merchandise with hanna montana's face on it!!! ka yuck jud anang miley cyrus oi!!! dli jud ko masuya!!! hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im def not a miley fan but i think the answer is D, u ARE just paranoid, i think this pic is exactly the same as her previous ones, im not saying na nigwapa xa or nipangit xa ngari nga pic, but para nako she looks exactly the same...and rein, cant believe naga gamit nakag "whore" sa imoha blogs..tsk tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete