Saturday, July 4, 2009

My Summer Song of '09


Good Girls Go Bad... Cobra Starship featuring Leighton Meester

This is my official summer song of '09. I love the song and the beat. It just won't leave my subconscious mind!

I love Leighton too. Her voice is not too bad. She can carry a tune! LOL. But anyway she is gorgeous here. The song reminds me of her alter ego Blair Waldorf. Good Girls Go Bad.. get it???!!! LOL

Note to FB, this explains my recent shout out in facebook! It was my first time hearing the song and playing it all over and over again...

4 comments:

  1. first time pako kadungog ani nga kanta! nice! but it wouldve been better if model ra ngadto si leighton and unta wa xa nikanta...LOL,,,,sorry rein! i hate it when actresses feel like they could do anything and just make a transition from acting to singing...makadumdom man kog, lindsay lohan, hilary duff, scarlett johanssen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i agree with my BF;) esp with scarlett!total turn-off au!
    bt yeah..nyc ang song FB..mao d i n ang reason nga na 'good girl gone bad' nka..nyahaha
    beh..wer art thou?? hanong wala ga comment??hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoy ayaw pg.ingana ping kay mas nice iyang tingog kaysa ana nila lindsay, hilary etc. hehe tanawa ra sa youtube 'leighton meester singing bette davis eyes' nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahha! LENG! thank u thank u for visitng our site! hahah! lagi na lagi na! nice na lagi xag tingog...LOL

    ReplyDelete